NAKED 3 SHADOW LOOK // HOLLY MACINTYRE

09:04


Firstly i primed my face with the bare minerals oil-balancing prime time and benefit porefessinal.
Then i went in with my bare minerals complexion rescue in the shade opal 1 and i blended that in with my buffing brush by Coleen. Now that i've blended that in nicely i went in with the strobe of light concealer by bare minerals also any again with the brushes i used for my foundation to blend 
it.




For my eyes i used obviously used the naked 3 palette by urban decay. So first i primed my eyes with the urban decay primer potion in sin and pated that all over my lids. Then i went in with the shade "strange" from the crease up into my brow bone. Next i used the shade "trick" and put that all over my lids. After that i used the shade "dust" and "burnout" and blended that together nicely until the all the colours are merged together and they turn out to be a rose gold colour. For my crease i p
ut the two shades "nonner" and "buzz" so it deepens the crease. Lastly on my bottom lash line i put the colour "buzz". For the eyes i just used the brush the comes thigh the naked 3 palette.



For brow i used the myleen klass brow kit to create a semi strong brow i used the middle shade in the palette and with and angled liner brush from Coleen i filled in my brows.


Lastly for my cheeks i used the bourjois chocolate bronzer with the vintage cosmetic companies fantail brush for definition then with the coleen contour brush just to help blend it in. Then i used benetint and the bourjois blush in roses of ashes. 

And that completes the look !!


thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed this post i know its different  from what i've done before x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

_HOLLYMACINTYREXX

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@XHOLLYMACINTYRE

Subscribe