ALL ABOUT ME // HOLY MACINTYRE

11:41

Hello everyone today i am going to be doing a more personal post about myself.
Ok my name is Holly Macintyre i was born on the 31st of December. This is me here in the picture not the best picture i know i just couldn't find a picture of me by myself without my friends soz :/

In school i study art, english, maths, ICT , biology, pe, business studies, modern studies and history.

When its time to go out and get a job  my dream is to become a make up artist at London fashion week.

Mainly a make-up artist but in my spare time i would love to start a youtube channel about make-up lifestyle and just fun videos but for now i'm just going to stick with my blog !


MY BLOG

The main reason i started my blog was  because i like to write about a whole lot of rubbish but i actually want people to see my thoughts. I started my blog because the thought i had was probaly no worth putting up on Facebook and definitely wouldn't fit in a 140 character tweet. Its good to have your own free space on the internet that you can write what you feel down and that other people may want to hear (well see but it looks better).

MY SPARE TIME

In my spare time i like to have some down time and relax in the evenings and during the day i like to go out with my friends or my family watch some TV plan some blog post or take photos of objects. The picture of me above is me when i was with my friends at the caravan for one of my friends birthday it was one of the best two days I've had in a long long time. I just love having spending time with family and friends.


WHAT CONTENT I INTEND ON POSTING

So since i only have a few posts on my blog you guys that ma have came back and have looked at some of my previous posts. I intend on posting stuff like fashion lookbooks , hauls , "whats in my"__, travel and just some random photo post of if you like any stuff like this you will feel right at home here !


follow my twitter @xhollymacintye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

_HOLLYMACINTYREXX

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@XHOLLYMACINTYRE

Subscribe