DECEMBER FAVEOURITES||HOLLY MACINTYRE

12:07

Hello everyone now i know we are like 7 day into January and i know it awful late because i've been at school and stuff but here are my December favourites !!!

RANDOM FAVOURITES




Ok my first favourite is the girl online books by Zoe Sugg this is the only book series I've been able to actually read and enjoy. The story line is so relatable and it one of them things that once you get to a certain point and something good happens you can't put the book down.





Ok my next favourite is these friends headphones i love these headphones so much because they're not too big and they are so comfy !



BEAUTY





My next favourite is the how to look the best at everything set by benefit. i love this set so much because it has everything you need to have a good make-up set if your just getting into make-up because you have everything you need and because they are all minis they're really good for traveling.







My last beauty favourite is th myeene klass brow kit this is so good if you just go for the natural brow because its a compact powder and it has about3 different shades so you could mix it was a lighter tone or a darker tone.


CLOTHING




This adidas jumper is my absolute favourite thing ever! its soooooo comfy and oversized which makes it X10 more comfier






I know this is another jumper but i'm just really loving jumpers at the moment! so this is a jumper from topshop and it grey orange and white and its good for dressing up and dressing down






Ok i promise this is the last jumper but this is honestly my favourite thing ever also. This jumper is from topshop that has like little gold rings in it and it just soo nice.





Ok these are my last two favourites they're just two more things for adidas a pair of black and white superstars which are so good and they go with everything. My bag is also from adidas which is waterproof and is so good for keeping stuff in and there is loads of space in the bag!!!




tell me your faves in the comments !xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

_HOLLYMACINTYREXX

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@XHOLLYMACINTYRE

Subscribe