PLACES I WANT TO VISIT // HOLLY MACINTYRE

14:29

Hello every one today i thought id do personal blog post today as i feel i've not done anything like that yet. So I'm going to tell you some of the places i'd like to visit in the world.

So first on my list is probably one that everyone says but i'd love to visit new york. I feel like it'd just be such a good experience for me as theres many different aspects of new york and so may different cultures that interest me.Also i'd love to visit new york for basic reasons like shopping sprees because who wouldn't want to do a shopping spree in new york? i'd also love to go site seeing in new york i'd love to visit times square on new years eve it seems like such a special thing to do (also my birthday is on new years eve so it be that little bit more special to me ).


The second place id love to visit would be somewhere quite snowy like lapland especially at christmas time. I love the whole aspect of christmas , even though I'm not to keen on spending christmas somewhere else apart from my home , it wouldn't bother me because id have a proper white christmas like not just half a centimetre of snow like i'd love a good 10 centimetres of snow i would be in my absolute glory. I'd also love to visit lapland because i just feel like it would be so magical especially if you have young children with you. I also feel it would bring the magic of christmas back to me because here in the UK christmas does not feel like a christmas that you'd see in a movie and i think that a trip to lapland would bring it all back to me.


The third place i'd love to visit is the dominican republic. The dominican republic looks absolutely incredible the seas are so blue , beautiful beaches , wildlife and this is quite a silly one but the hotels look absolutely beautiful and love to go there.The place i want to visit most in the dominican is santo domingo the capital it look so perfect and it looks like and extremely good place to shop it just excites me.


The last place i'd like to visit is Los Angles it just seems like the perfect place for me to visit its just so me if i could be and place in the world i would be los angeles its just right for me. One thing id like to visit LA for is the climate because its not too hot and definitely not too cold. LA id love to visit  some beaches in LA even though I'm not a big fan of beaches but oh well , id love to go shopping in LA also because I've heard a few people saying that it's such a good place to shop !



Tell me what you think in the comments and tell me where you would like to visit in the world !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

_HOLLYMACINTYREXX

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@XHOLLYMACINTYRE

Subscribe