FAVOURITE MAKE-UP PRODUCTS//HOLLY MACINTYRE

12:02

Hello everybody so today i am going to show you my favourite make-up products. I know some of these products are high end but these are what work for me.

Ok so ill just start in the order that i out my make-up on.

PRIMER

Ok so the primers i use are porefessional by benefit and i use prime time by bare minerals thats balances the oil out in your skin. I do use both of these products together as i feel that they keep my make-up on for longer


FOUNDATION 

Ok for my foundation i use products from the same brands so most times i'll use hello flawless oxygen wow by benefit this foundation has got no oil in it and has the spf of 25 in it.
The next foundation i would take a pick out of would be the bare minerals complexion rescue which is for when i want a more natural complexion but you can build up the coverage if needed.





CONCELER 

Ok for concealer i use the boing concealer by benefit to highlight and cover up the bags under my eyes. Because the boing concealer is so thick in consistency if i feel like wearing a light concealer ill you the stroke of light concealer by bare minerals which i love and its so good for highlighting and covering up spots.





POWDER

For powder i use the hello flawless powder by benefit because its so light on the skin and doesn't look cakey on your skin.



BRONZER

For bronze i'll mostly use the bonjour chocolate bronzer depending on what foundation i use. If I use a full coverage foundation i'll use the bare minerals ready bronzer.




BLUSH

For blush i use the ted baker lip and cheek tint i love this blush its not too pink and is actually visible


EYES AND BROWS

First for the eyes i use my urban decay primer potion and then ill normally use the naked 3 palette.
Then for brows ill use the myleen klass brow kit i love all of these products because they all stay on all day.






OTHERS

Because i cleanse often my face is a lot paler than my body so i warm up my skin with the soap and glory tint.





Tell me what your fave products are in the comments !! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

_HOLLYMACINTYREXX

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@XHOLLYMACINTYRE

Subscribe