SPRING ESSENTIALS / MARCH FAVES

09:49

Spring is my favourite time of the year apart from summer of course. In spring the weather is still in between winter and summer and is getting warmer. Which i like a lot but i do have a lot of things I'm loving at the moment so i thought id share it with you.





My essentials are mostly skin bits and bobs so ill start with that

1. simple oil balancing moistriser
ok so in a few my posts I've said I've had extreme oily skin its like a greasy cheese burger (not that i don't love one of them now and again) but nothing is really working for me but this has actually helped me a lot with my oil  if I'm honest. It has 'balanced' the oil but not really controlled it if you get me but its helped that fact I can go without being oily for  about and hour or so then its starts to pile in.

2. revolution oil control fixing mist
this has helped a lot with my oil as powders make me look more patchy i picked up this fixing mist which i was pleasantly surprised that  my make up stayed on through pe now !

3. carmex lip balm 
i really like this lip balm it smells good and keeps my lips moisturised basically says what it does on the tin

4. soap and glory bony tint
as you may have guessed this is a fake tan and i use fake tan in the spring time to make me look more alive as I'm actually quite pale :/

5. hello flawless oxygen foundation 
this foundation  is one of my faves for this time of year as its so like and covers really well !
it doesn't feel too heavy and does the job well and the beauty blender helps the coverage 


The other bits i have are ;

Valentino perfume 
my laptop that signifies the tv shows and music
friends head phones 
my faveeeee necklace 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

_HOLLYMACINTYREXX

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@XHOLLYMACINTYRE

Subscribe