MAKE UP STORAGE // HOLLY

01:30


  For my make up  storage i use a draw in my dresser for make up i don't used much and for make up i do use on a daily basis i use this acrylic draw set from amazon.

So beside the drawers is my moisturiser and my soap and glory body tint.





 In this part i put products that have a weird shape or can fit into a drawer the products i have in here are;
 The kiss lush lip scrub (valentines day)
Nivea roll on deoderant
Ted Baker cheek and lip stain
Bare minerals oil control primer
Benefit hello flawless oxygen foundation




These are the brushes that i used that really need to be cleaned but the brushes i use are the coleen brush set and the studio london brush set


In the first draw i ova e my myleen klass eyebrow kit which includes ;

A brush
Tweezers
eyebrow stensils
eyebrow powder


I the next drawer i just keep mascara in this they are ;
borjous clubbing mascara X2
Lash domination bare minerals


So in the drawer i just keep my naked 3 palette and my eye shadow primers



Finally this is were i keep my everyday face products such as;

Bare minerals complexion rescue
Benefit boing con concealer
Bare minerals stroke of light concealer
Bare minerals ready bronzer
Bourjous chocolate bronzer
Benetint
bourjous blush

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

_HOLLYMACINTYREXX

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@XHOLLYMACINTYRE

Subscribe