HELLO FLAWLESS OXEGEN WOW FOUNDATION BENEFIT

01:53



























Now i am a really big fan of benefit products some of my faves are the hoola bronzer , hello flawless powder and porefessional.

I have really oily skin so i have to use a lot and i mean a lot of skincare products and oil primers and nothing seems to work? This foundation is oil free and its actually helped my make-up stay on a lot longer than it normally does. Though my oil still seeps through to the other side of my make-up i don't normally have as much patches at the end of the day as i normally do :/



Now another thing i like about this foundation that instead of when you use it the foundation rising from the bottom instead of falling from the top so you get the full use of the foundation.

I really like to coverage of the foundation its not too heavy not too light and it fees so light of my face and not cakey.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

_HOLLYMACINTYREXX

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@XHOLLYMACINTYRE

Subscribe