TOP MUSIC HITS FOR THE MONTH OF FEBUARY

06:39

Hello everybody sorry I've not posted in a while i've just not had an inspiration lately button I've had an idea and that every month I'm going to post my favourite songs for the month !

now i stream my music form spotify and i only currently have one playlist so here we gooooo!


  • Light it up (Major Lazer)
  • Hands to myself (Selena Gomez)
  • All eyes on you (Chris Brown & Nicki Minaj)
  • The night is still young (Nicki Minaj)
  • Work (Rihanna and Drake)
  • Pillow talk (Zayn)
  • Last first kiss (One Direction)  i know this song was like 3 years ago but i live for it 
  • Back to sleep (Chris Brown)
  • Army (Ellie Golding)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

_HOLLYMACINTYREXX

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@XHOLLYMACINTYRE

Subscribe