25 RANDOM QUESTIONS TAG

11:31

1)Where were you three hours ago ?
in the shower ;0

2)Who are you in love with?
myself


but seriously my crush :))

3)Have you ever ate a crayon ?
Probs i live on the edge

4) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you ?
Probs not

5)When's the last time you went shopping ?
Like 2 weeks ago

6)Are you wearing socks right now ?
noppeeee


7)Does your parents have a car over £2000 ?
Probs yea

8)when was the last time you drove out of town ?
im not old enough to drive sadly

9)Have you been to the movies in the last five days ?
i was supposed to but then ny friends bailed like they normally do

10)Are you hot ?
lol yes .......

11)what was the last thing you have to drink ?
a wee cuppa tea

12)what are you wearing right now?
my cosy pjs

13)Do you wash your car or get  a car wash?
i don't have car sadly

14)Last thing you ate ?
a chocolate digestive

15) where were you last week at this time ?
lying in my bed :)

16)have you bought any clothes this week ?
nooooppe i don't have any money lol

17)when was the last time you ran?
today when my dad tried to have laugh and drive away from me :/

18)the last sport you watched ?
The boxing in love the boxing

19)whats your favourite animal?
idek i like dogs i guess

20)whats your dream holiday?
LA ,bora bora or figi

21) last persons house you were in ?
idek i never go to peoples houses

22)worst injury ?
when i broke my foot or when the pad of my pinky sliced off in a door chain

23) have you ever been in love ?
again i spread love to myself

24)do you miss anyone right now?
nope

25)last play you saw?
I've never seen a play before in my past life probs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

_HOLLYMACINTYREXX

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@XHOLLYMACINTYRE

Subscribe